expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Super Easy Kites that actually fly!

I saw a post on kites at Better In Bulk and knew this was something we had to try especially since it was a rather blustery day. These kites are super easy to make and can be flown by practically anyone, including my 3 year old :).
  1. Fold a paper in half; hamburger styleDSCN5154
  2. Along the fold, mark at 2 1/2 inches and at 3 1/2 inchesDSCN5155
  3. With the paper still folded, pull the two corners closest to the 2 1/2 inch mark to the dot and staple them there.DSCN5156 
  4. Punch a hold at the 3 1/2 inch mark and tie a long string to it.DSCN5158
  5. Fly like there's no tomorrow!DSCN2701See...even little kids can do it!

I’m linking up to Tot Tuesday @ Delicious Ambiguity, Amaze Me August @ Bella Before & After, and Works for Me Wednesday @ We Are That Family.

 

5 comments:

  1. I'm so glad they worked for you!! Aren't they great fun?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea. I stumbled by your blog and am eager to follow you to get some more fun ideas for my girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! this is so simple, yet effective. we have to try it on our next windy day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for actually showing where the dots go-- couldn't figure it out from Better in Bulk because I'm a super visual person and my synapses just weren't firing :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments